YOUR MISSION: provide exceptional care and support of families
Job Description: Administrator
LA’s Leading Performing Arts Studio for Ballet and Contemporary
At Stellar Dance Studio, our mission is to create a fun and supportive environment where children can build the confidence to succeed through the art of dance. We focus on teaching proper dance technique and building strength in all young dancers. Our goal is to foster growth and empower students to reach their full potential both on and off the stage. We Nurture, Inspire, and Empower children through the art of dance.
We are looking for an exceptional person to provide outstanding service as an administrative assistant at our Hollywood studio. In this role you will work in a dedicated team of educators and specialists to deliver assistance to administration, our students and their families.
Purpose of Role
Our Administrative assistant is committed to provide exceptional care and support of customers while always striving for excellence, so our students and families get exceptional experience and feel belonged to our Stellar community.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate that you:
- Have a true desire to serve.
- Are kind, enthusiastic and inclusive, exuding warmth and enjoy connecting with people.
- Support our purpose and help people feel nurtured through elevated care and a sense of belonging.
- Understand that service, clients and their care are of highest priority. We aim to have our clients leave with their head held higher, their hearts fuller and a big smile on their face.
- Understand that preserving and cherishing the relationships we have with our clients and team is top priority.
- Good tech skills. You will need to be able to get across a variety of platforms quickly including the organisational app Trello, Jack Rabbit and other relevant platforms.
- An eye for detail and a love of organisation.
- Hold yourself to a high standard of excellence.
- A passion for the arts, culture and most importantly people are essential.
Attributes for Success
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate that you have:
A true desire to work with children. You absolutely love working with children and families. You enjoy making them feel nurtured and welcomed.
A natural and welcoming approach to forming relationships with parents. You are warm, approachable and confident when speaking with parents. They respect your ability to communicate with ease and make them feel part of the studio family.
Boundless Energy because you are high-energy, fun, kind and approachable. Your magnetic energy draws students into the studio and families feel comfortable to approach you with any question because you are always ready to help them and provide the best care of them.
Commitment to the Team. Our team is the core of everything that happens at Stellar Dance Studio. You are generous, creative and caring towards your fellow team members which uplifts the entire studio.
- Available to work at least 20 hours a week.
- Great Tech skills
- A willingness and ability to learn Studio software and communication platforms.
- Available to attend monthly team and one-on-one meetings.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Hours of Work:Weekdays: afternoons, evenings . Weekend: mornings.
Compensation: Flat rate plus bonuses.
Start Date: August 22
Next Steps: If this feels like an opportunity that makes you say “I would love to be a part of it! please complete the application form found at this link: